Come by and register to the new site!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Republic of Hugle at Simopsis

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Republic of Hugle at Simopsis on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Durfsurn

Visitor
Visitor
Welcome to the Republic of Hugle at Simopsis. This CJ/MD is both active at Simtropolis and SC4D and is now here. And this is update one...

Update One Hugle International Airport

After losing my back ups i have restarted Hugle on a flat region. Hugle Central is the main city and the Capitol. That has a population over the 300k mark. I am not ready to show you that yet though. Today we take a trip west along the M30 an 8 lane highway which leads to and ends at the Hugle International Airport. Also located nearby is the largest aircraft manufacturing Industrial Park in Simland. It makes and builds all the aircraft and components for them.
Here is the airport and helipad:

To the north of the terminals is the big aircraft manufacturing park. It churns out pieces for everywhere in Sim-World for lots of airlines:

Here is the overview of the city tile with the M30 located here:

Thanks for reading. If you liked this entry a lot please +1 it. If you would like to give me praise or constructive criticism don't hesiataite to comment below. Don't forget to rate the entry according to my level of CJing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am Durfsurn. 2nd member of Simopsis. I am also found on Simtropolis and SC4D.

2 Re: The Republic of Hugle at Simopsis on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 pm

simLink

Congrats on being the first CJ/CA in Simopsis!

It looks good so far. I like how the runway cuts through the industrial area. Something you see quite often in real life. Look forward to more! Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SIMOPSIS HAS MOVED TO:
SIMOPSIS.SMFNEW.COM

Simopsis Webmaster & Founder
http://simopsis.forumsmotions.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Simopsis Version 3.1